Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this the IRS website?
No, you can visit the Internal Revenue Service website at www.IRS.gov.
- Already filed/wish to check status?
Login to your account and it will automatically direct you to your status page.
- Am I eligible for certain credits?
Yes, sign up and the application will determine which credits you´re qualified for.
- Can I file only a state or only federal?
Yes, you can file a state or only file federal.
- Can I file 2 different state returns on this site?
Yes, in the state section you have the option to choose resident or non-resident state.
- Can't login and forgot username or password?
You can request your password at the login page or email us for assistance.
- First time filing tax online?
Don't worry this is easier than you think. Just login use the free created account and take your simple interview. Feel Free to use our free live chat for assistance during your interview.
- Having problems receiving our emails?
Make sure you don't have any emails from us on block (bulk email or Spam blocker can cause our emails to default into a Spam folder) or feel free to contact us through live chat to get further assistance.
- How long does this self-tax preparation process take and when can I access my tax return?
This depends on how complex your tax return is, we do allow you to save your information in your account so you can return later to complete your tax return. After you submit your order, all orders are processed on first-come, first-served basis. We also offer rush order service for an additional fee.
- When can I experience delays on my tax returns?
If you provide incomplete information, or incorrect information this will cause your tax return to be delayed.
- Where can I file my state tax?
You can file your state return right here. We will save the same information you provided us with your federal and transfer it over to you state forms.